Monday, June 9, 2014

Hello everyone!
Let me introduce you to my new companion! Her name is Sister Sims and she is from Las Vegas. She's 20 and a convert to the church! Woohoo! My first convert companion! She was baptized two years ago and is the only member in her family. How lucky am I?? Seriously, the Lord is too good to me. Wanna hear something fun? Her first name is Lexie... yeah, we basically have the same first name. We get along great and are already having lots of fun.



This week has been a busy one. Four of our investigators came to church yesterday! Things are moving along and we are still working on finding more people to teach.

Last night we went to a graduation party for a member of our ward who is deaf and it was so much fun! There were a lot of deaf people there and so I got to use a lot of sign language I've been learning. Sister Sims is picking it up fast and is ready to grow. I know we are going to learn a lot from one another this transfer. She's probably going to be my last companion, but we will see. Things are great! I love it here so much! The weather is beautiful most of the time and it's so greeeen! I love it. Thank you so much for all your love and prayers! Hope all is well back there and know that there is nothing better than this gospel! I'm so grateful for it and I know that it's true!





Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment