Monday, June 17, 2013

Hey everyone I hope you got my last email. This last week was good. We found ten new investigators, had five come to church and baptized two! The baptisms were great and both were so grateful and thanked us with kind words and gifts. Change is happening though on Wednesday with transfers. I am staying here in Webster Groves and the other two Sisters are leaving. I'm getting a new Sister and am excited for the change. This transfer was successful but also very challenging for us as a companionship. It helped a lot to get letters in the mail so thank you to everyone who has written me. Being a missionary can be rough and getting a letter in the mail really motivates you to keep going.
I don't have a lot of stories for this week I just want to say how much I love my Dad. Father's Day was good and I hope that he enjoyed it. I am so grateful that my father taught me the importance of hard work. His example and encouragement has made me the missionary I am and I'm so grateful for him and all that he does for me.
I'm also so grateful for my Heavenly Father. His patience and perfect love is so essential to my life and I'm grateful for his Plan- the Plan of Happiness. The BEST way to show our Heavenly Father that we love him is to keep His commandments. I love this gospel and seeing it bless the lives of others. Have a wonderful week!

Love,

Sister Collett





No comments:

Post a Comment