Monday, August 18, 2014

Well, the moment has come. This is the last email I will send home as a full-time missionary.
I have so much in my head and all of these great things I want to say but I don't have the time or patience to put it all into words.

There are some things I've learned on my mission:

#1. The Church is true.
#2. God is our LOVING Heavenly Father.
#3. ALL things are possible through Christ.

I knew these things before I left, but now I have seen them in a new light. I will forever know these three things and be grateful for the mission that helped me see them in action. I am so grateful that I can now apply the principles and things I have learned out here in my own personal life and use them to help those around me. I love this gospel. I love my Savior Jesus Christ and I am so grateful for the time I have spent working alongside him in the vineyard. This work is true and more important than anything we can be involved in. I'm so grateful for the experiences I have had on my mission and will cherish them forever. I have made life-long friends that have changed me for the better and I hope to continue those relationships on into the eternities.

My family is my support and strength and I will forever be grateful for them and the prayers that have been offered in my behalf. I am so excited to hug my mom in seven days. Thank you mom for helping me become who I am. I love you all!!

God be with you till we meet again,



Sister Alexa Lynn Collett

No comments:

Post a Comment