Tuesday, November 12, 2013


I'm so sorry everyone but I have absolutely no time to write today. The library was closed yesterday and today is a full day. 
I am in Sandy Creek, Missouri- which is just 20 minutes from Webster Groves where I served for 5 months! It's fun being back in Missouri :) Yesterday for P-Day we went and played football under the arch. It was nice to get to run around. It looks so different here in the fall/winter. All the leaves are starting to fall off of the trees. 

My new companion is Sister Lowther. She is 19 and from South Carolina. She was home-schooled till she went to BYU for a semester. She's very smart and has a wonderful testimony. She is waiting for her visa to arrive so she can go serve in Brazil. She's learning Portuguese, which is fun because I get to learn a little bit too. 
All of the ward boundaries got split up and changed recently and so our area is huge. It's crazy how much we drive. And we have limited miles, which makes everything challenging. We have to do a lot of math and planning. The Bishop is excited to help us and that makes me happy. We currently have three investigators and two with baptismal dates. The field is white here and we just need to figure out how best to harvest. Love you all!!

Sister Collett

No comments:

Post a Comment